Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CancerQuest: Cancer Biology

Cancer Biology Series from CancerQuest
Life on a farm is always busy; life teaching and learning at school also busy. Sometimes I feel as if my life is running away with me, but that's hardly a complaint. More often than not, vacations become a time to reconnect to things that slip to the sidelines yet still really matter. Like blogging. Especially on this blog, where remaining connected can make a life or death difference for readers looking for information. Back to the research, and I found a great site that I want to promote for its educational quality, the 3D video animation, and the comprehension factor. The Cancer Biology Series from CancerQuest is worth watching, all 56 videos. So important that I am linking to them to share the resources.

Try this introduction and see if you too do not find CancerQuest videos worth subscribing on YouTube.



Given the gift of time to peruse, this video site is definitely a good place to begin you cancer awareness.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment